The Texas Mega Challenge begins tomorrow although early arrivals are already in the park. A feeling of doom looms over the weekend.
- The Biggest Solar Storm in Years is Bombarding Earth Now – GPS systems could be affected for the next 24 hours.
- The weather forecast is lousy.
- Today: Thunderstorms likely. A few storms may be severe. High 69F. S winds shifting to NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Tonight: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm this evening, then some lingering showers still possible overnight. Low 46F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Tomorrow: Showers early then thundershowers developing later in the day. High near 50F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Tomorrow night: Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 44F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Saturday: Cloudy with showers and thunderstorms.. Highs in the low 50s and lows in the upper 40s.
- Sunday: Showers possible. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 50s.
At least I’m staying at a resort!