Spring Break began at 4:15PM yesterday. I’ve been sick for the past three weeks, laid low by the common cold. For two of those weeks, I concentrated on the two S’s of the common cold: sleeping and soup. I left a trail of Puffs kleenex wherever I went but I’m finally weaning myself off Puffs and moving onto my healthy life with healthy goals.
- I’m participating in the IditaWalk 2013. As of today, I have walked 548 of the 1049 minutes. I mean to seriously whittle those minutes down in the upcoming week.
- My yard is a wreck. It requires mowing. It requires clean-up.
- It’s that time of year: the annual “Healthy Woman Check-Up” looms on Monday.
- There are two caches which have intrigued me for the past couple of years. I’ve never made time to get them. This week I’ll make the time!
- I’ve learned of a fossil park in Mineral Wells. If possible, I’d like to take a mini Spring Break vacation and spend a day in the park hunting for fossils and, possibly, logging the earthcache.
Have I taken on too much? Probably.
Will I have a busy and fulfilling Spring Break? I hope so.