I have one day left for Spring Break. Let’s look at what has already been accomplished.
- I have 888 minutes of the 1049 minutes on the IditaWalk. I still have two weeks to complete my IditaWalk.
- I mowed the lawn and we cleaned up 9 bags of lawn debris. There’s still a lot to do, though.
- I passed my “Healthy Woman” check-up.
- Of the two caches I wanted to find, I found one.
- I got my book on how to identify Texas fossils. Now I need to read it.
In addition, I got a new pope. I stayed true to my goal of eating only at one-off restaurants. I finally read The Davinci Code. I played vintage video games and pinball at the Texas Pinball Festival. I visited the Log Cabin Village in Fort Worth for the first time. I am halfway through my third cap of the week for Camp Happy Times.
I was right. It’s been a fulfilling week.