A couple of weeks ago, I attended a class on how to make foot scrubs. This is the result.
- 4 ounces sugar – we were given a raw, more natural sugar than granular
- Any light carrier oil – we were presented with almond oil, jojoba oil, and olive oil (I selected almond oil)
- Approximately 30 drops of essential oil, total – we had the choice of lavender, peppermint, lemongrass, lime, and vanilla
- Add carrier oil to sugar until it reaches the desired consistency. (Hard to define since it depends on the sugar type, the oil type, and the weather.)
- Add the essential oils by the drop until the smell of the oils overpower the smell of the sugar. (I blended lemongrass, lime, and peppermint.)